The first DFSocial gaming event is nearing the finish line. You can check the current ranking here: 👉 RANKING 👈
Now it is time to think about the next one. As all of you have been playing a lot of time, we will make this second one quite different. We want to know who are really the best players… That’s the reason why we are introducing now the first SKILL-BASED tournament.
We want to build bridges between holders and gamers. Participants in the next tournament can be a couple of a holder and a gamer.
We increased the amount of DFSocial needed to join, to protect price from the token initial distribution’s inflation. There will be 4 tiers:
- Tier “Casual Gamer” [5 DFSocial]. You need to own 5 DFSocial when joining the tournament. You will need to own again 5 DFSocial in order to be able to claim your rewards. Total Reward: 25 DFSocial 💰
- Tier 2 “Advanced Gamer” [10 DFSocial]. You need to own 10 DFSocial when joining the tournament. You will need to own again 10DFSocial in order to be able to claim your rewards. Total Reward: 20 DFSocial 💰
- Tier 3 “24/7 Gamer” [15 DFSocial]. You need to own 15 DFSocial when joining the tournament. You will need to own again 15 DFSocial in order to be able to claim your rewards. Total Reward: 15 DFSocial 💰
- Tier 4 “PRO Gamer” [20 DFSocial]. You need to own 20 DFSocial when joining the tournament. You will need to own again 20 DFSocial in order to be able to claim your rewards. Total Reward: 10 DFSocial 💰
Each tier has a “total reward” associated with it. The “total reward” is the reward that will be shared between all the gamer in this tier and the higher tiers too.
This means that the “total reward” associated with Tier 1 (“Casual Gamer”) is shared between all the players. The “total reward” associated with the Tier 2 (“Advanced Gamer”) is shared between the players in “Advanced Gamer” tier, “24/7 Gamer” tier and “PRO Gamer” tier. The “total reward” associated with the Tier 3 (“24/7 Gamer”) is shared between the players in “24/7 Gamer” tier and “PRO Gamer” tier. The “total reward” associated with the Tier 4 (“PRO Gamer”) is only shared by the players in this tier. The more advanced you are as a gamer and the higher you play, the more rewards you stand to win.
💥 NEW! 💥
Your amount of staked tokens in the Staking Pool B will be added to the number of tokens in your wallet. This final amount will be used to decide your tier!
The information needed to join is:
- SUMMONER NAME (League of Legends)
- REGION (League of Legends)
- GAMER ETH ADDRESS: The address of the gamer. He will receive his reward here. Must be ERC-20 compatible (i.e. Metamask)
The holder must search for a gamer to play and ask him his summoner name, region and address. The holder will enter this info and click “Join”. A Metamask pop-up will open. Send the transaction. Once it is confirmed, you are in the tournament.
If you want to be the holder & gamer, you are to able to! Just enter your own wallet as “gamer ETH address”.
The maximum number of participants is 100.
We have created a special COMMUNITY BONUS for this event:
🧨 IF WE REACH 100 PARTICIPANTS ALL THE REWARDS WILL BE DOUBLED! 🧨
- Registrations: February 10th until February 13th.
- Gaming: February 13th until February 20th.
FAIR SYSTEM 😇
We want to give bigger and better rewards to those who hold more DFSocial, but with a fair system with which everybody can earn.
For this purpose, each player’s score will be calculated with a formula. The data will be extracted from the last 20 matches of each gamer (matches must be “5vs5 Matched”).
Score = %Wins * (Kills — Deaths + (Assists/2) + (Gold/1000))
Example: Once the tournament finishes, on your last 20 matches history you got 200 kills, 150 deaths, 300 assists, 90000 gold and 10 victories. Your score is: 0.5*(200 – 150 + (300/2) + (90000/1000)) = 145
Players should try to get the best 20 last matches history and stop playing. Once the event finishes, the score of each player will be calculated.
The reward is calculated for each tier as the %score of the player for the total score of the tier. This means that the %share of tier 1 ≤ %share of tier 2 ≤ %share of tier 3 ≤ %share of tier 4.
NFT Rewards 🏆
Again, TOP3 gamers will receive 1 unique NFT token each… Its great bonus will be announced soon!
We strongly recommend trying to get the NFT this time 😉
DATES & TIPS
Inscriptions dates and tournament duration will be announced soon.
Some useful tips for this tournament:
- Try to get the highest tier you can. For this purpose, if you are a gamer search for a big holder ( 15–20 DFSocial).
- If you are a holder and you are not too good at playing League of Legends, search for a good gamer.
- If you have a great 20 matches history, stop playing. Unless you really think you will improve it before the tournaments ends.
- To calculate your score, the number of kills, deaths, assists and gold will be used. However, the most important number is the %Wins. Try to have as many victories as you can on your last 20 matches history.
- Join our LoL tournament’s Telegram group to meet other holders and gamers: 👉 DFSocial LoL Tournaments 👈
“Are you ready?”