🆕Tournament Announcement! Chess #13 🔥
Join our tournament for FREE (3 steps):
2) Find a sponsor in the Discord.
Join the DFSocial Discord Server!
Check out the DFSocial community on Discord — hang out with 4,140 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
There is a dedicated channel called #sponsor-marketplace where you can ask for a sponsor.
3) The sponsor will register you for the tournament ✅.
🆕 Sponsor can change the name (only the name) of the team/gamer by paying a 50 DFSG fee, only available before the registrations are closed. The wallet of the gamers can not be changed.
👉 Game mode: Blitz | Nine (9) games will be played
👉 Join DFSocial Chess Club.
👉 The account you participate with needs to have at least a hundred (100) games played.
👉 Please, check the ‘Extended rules’ section at the bottom of this article.
Scores and Prize distribution
📌 Prize Pool $800 + BONUS.
📌 The score will be calculated as follows:
Player Score = Number of wins + (Number of draws/2)
Total Rewards Distribution→ 45 % Gamer/45% Sponsor/10% DFSocial
· If different players have the same score, a tie break with the Neustadtl method will be applied to decide who comes on top.
· In case of a further tie, the player whose registration was made before will come on top.
· Make sure your in-game name matches with the name you register on the DFSocial website and on Toornament (only on the events played through Toornament).
· Participants who do not register on the DFSocial website will not be able to join the tournament.
· Players who do not participate in the tournament will not sum points to the Sponsors League (points given for registrations won’t be valid).
In the event of a dispute, DFSocial will investigate the situation and rule accordingly with the evidence provided.
The terms and conditions as well as the Code of Conduct accepted in the tournament registration will be followed in order to take action.
This T&C accepted allows DFSOCIAL to remove players that do not adhere or follow the rules and instructions detailed here and on our website.