From DFSocial we want to announce the first tournament that we will make with our new league format.
The championship will be 1 vs 1 with the same rules of our previous 1 vs 1 tournaments. But it will be played during three (3) weeks, playing each team on July 17th, 24th and 31st, 10 games each of the first two days and 11 the last day. (Note: the number of games per day will depend on the number of final participants and the number of matches played each day).
The format will be like a normal League, each team will play 1 vs 1 against all the teams in the League and will be given 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss. At the end of each matchday the teams will score points which will be visible on a table accessible to all players on toornament.com.
At the end of each day, all prizes will be checked and awarded to the teams appearing in the tables within 72 hours.
Open: 30th, June
Closed: 15th, July at 14:00 UTC
From 17, July at 14:00 UTC to 31st July.
Prize Pool: 20 bDFSocial ($3000*) to share between gamers and sponsors according to the final score.
How to join?
- Create: A free EUW League of Legends account. Check out this 90-second YouTube tutorial for instructions.
- Entry: Each team must lock 5 $bDFSocial during one (1) month. A Gaming Pass will also be accepted for entry. (https://dfsocial.com/LOL12.html).
- Required Information: Player Address & the summoner´s name.
- Max # of Players Allowed: 32
Rewards split is 50% / 50% (Sponsor / Team)
Game-Mode: Blind Pick
Map: Howling Abbys
Bans: 3 Bans
Objective: First Kill, First Tower OR First 100 CS
- The competition will take place on the EUW Server.
- Buy its not allowed.
🆕 Participants must create an account on Toornament.com (the username used for registration and the Summoner Name must be the same) and join the tournament through the following link:
The Summoner name used for registration MUST be correct to avoid the player/team being disqualified.
- Through the link above, players will receive the codes required to join their games. When games end, it is necessary to send the result of the game with proof.
In the event of a dispute, team DFSocial will investigate the situation and rule accordingly with the evidences provided. The terms and conditions accepted in the tournament registration will be followed in order to take action Code of Conduct.
- Players must communicate only through the game lobby provided by the Toornament.com website; communication via the LoL chatrooms will NOT be permitted. Anything communicated in the LoL chatrooms will NOT be valid for the purposes of the DFSocial gaming platform.
The banning of cheaters will be carried out via the lobby provided by Toornament.com.
- Matches will always start within a maximum of (10) minutes from the start of the day. If neither player appears in the match, both players will be forfeited.
Players will have ten (10) minutes from when the first player notifies the lobby. If the opponent does not show up, it will be up to the player who first communicated to decide if the late opponent can play. DFSocial will respect the decision of the player who arrived first — regardless of the outcome.
- It is a mandatory requirement to attach a screenshot showing the result of the victory — the player who wins the match will be the one who uploads the screenshot, as in the previous tournament.
If a player does NOT supply the screenshot when uploading the result, DFSocial will be forced to disqualify the player from the bracket — and the opponent will advance. DFSocial will ban players who attach fraudulent screenshots from upcoming tournaments.
- Any issues regarding the match between two teams will be notified creating a discord ticket with the evidences. Players must provide their ‘Team Name’ so the administrator can locate the match and look into the incident.
Any issues will NOT be resolved via Telegram.
- At the time of tournament registration, the summoner name used for registration must be correct.
- The breaching of any of the rules will result in the banning of the cheater, and there will be no discussion with any DFSocial mods to alter said decision.
Please read the rules and ask any questions. Our moderators will answer any questions you have without issue — BEFORE the tournament. Once the game starts, moderators cannot divulge ANY information — so be sure to get all the details beforehand.
NOW is the time to start recruiting the most skilled players you know to create your very own super-team. Your squad is only as strong as it’s weakest link — so choose wisely and draw up your game-plan!
DFSocial will NOT negotiate to reverse ANY rulings; all decisions made by the team are FINAL.